Tuesday, April 28, 2009

It's been a while...

From Misc Photos


I guess it's been a while since I've written anything!

The last few months have been busy with various things...

Travelled to Arizona to visit Mom and Dad while they spent the winter there. Was hoping to get some nice weather, but it actually snowed and rained while I was there! It was a nice getaway...

From Arizona Feb 09


I've been getting the boat ready for the upcoming season. Looking forward to having some nice weather! Took a trip to Port Ludlow in mid April with the Tollycraft Club, and am planning another trip in mid-May to Bell Harbor in Seattle.

I haven't done much genealogy work recently, and need to get back into it! I've been working to cite my sources and records in my genealogy program Legacy- it's not exactly exciting, but it's important to do. Without good sources, the information lacks credibility...

Happy Spring!

4 comments:

Chris, Lori and Morgan said...

Happy Spring to you! It has been awhile since you posted anything! You and Chris need to hook up we haven't seen you in forever! =)

Petter Stene said...

Genealogy without sources is mythology. :) Good luck on citing your sources, Steve.

Steve Monrad said...

Chris & Lori (Morgan, too!)- Happy spring to you too! Yes, we do need to get together!

Steve Monrad said...

Thanks Petter... the weather has been very nice and the sun has been shining! It makes it very hard to be inside in front of the computer!! Hope you are doing well!